Tuesday 11 October 2011

You are cordially invited....

Evening folks! I hope everyone is well and dandy.

I would like to make a brief mention about my lecture which will be, Inshallah, taking place sometime around mid July 2012.

I will be presenting a talk about my own personal experiences with Saint Expedite; speaking about my first encounters with this powerful spirit as a child, and his subsequent involvement in my life up till now.
I plan to be making particular mention of my work as a love conjurer, and the way he has aided me in that. But I also hope to point out his many other functions and possibilities which I have discovered over the years, having him as one of my primary guiding spirits.

The lecture is being hosted at The Moot With No Name, an organised weekly gathering of magicians and like-minded folk by the Geraldine Beskin of the Atlantis Bookshop in London.

Please visit her website at http://www.theatlantisbookshopevents.com/page2.htm for any more info regarding the Moot.

As the lecture is not scheduled till next year, the date remains unconfirmed, so please check back regularly for updates.

It seems almost rather amusing to me that this has come about at this point in my life; as some of you might know and be aware of, Saint Expedite is one of those spirits who demands payment for work received. The other night as I sat at my desk pondering over different recipes for Follow Me Boy, I suddnenly got the message from him that he wanted his name to be spread even further than I have ever done before. And then the idea of presenting a lecture about him popped into my mind.

That Eureka moment I spoke of in my first blog? This would be one of them!

Nitey nite folks

UPDATE

Due to unforseen circumstances, I will not be
presenting this talk to Atlantis.
Which is a crying shame, as I was really looking forward
to doing it :(
Circumstances have meant that I will, for the forseeable future,
be staying put where I am.




No comments:

Post a Comment